PhD, MA, MSc, Dip. Perf. Coaching. BACP Senior accredited counsellor/psychotherapist and supervisor of individuals and groups.
incorporating Faith Stafford Associates
- Counselling, individual, couple, group and company service
- Supervision & Consultancy
- Coaching & Mentoring - Supporting individuals and companies to identify and achieve goals
- Training in all areas of inter-personal skills, including managing change
- Ongoing Professional Development
- CPD for counsellors/psychotherapists and related professions
I work on my own and with associates to provide a range of services. With 38 years of training experience and 25 years counselling experience, plus 15 years in the area of supporting businesses, I am also able to draw on the expertise of associates. If you are not able to find precisely the service you require, then please call for an informal chat. It is possible that I can draw on the resource to provide what you are looking for. I have found that maintaining an association rather than becoming a fixed 'company' allows flexibility and the ability to respond to need, without supporting vast overheads or limiting the range of services on offer. Exeter provides a convenient base for clients from Devon, Somerset, Dorset and Cornwall.
I am married with two children, a son born 1983 and a daughter born 1985. Born in South Africa, I came to the UK in 1973. My interest is in working with people and I find reward in facilitating their growth and development and seeing them go on to lead more fulfilled lives, whether this is at individual, group, or company level. I foster my own development through reading, dance, walking, music, theatre, art, swimming and gardening. I was awarded a PhD in January 2013.
My qualifications include a BA, BA Hons; MA, MSc in Counselling (Supervision & Training) and a Diploma in Performance Coaching. Initially, I worked with people in business and industry on communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking and team building. I worked for Relate for eighteen years as a counsellor and supervisor and have spent a number of years teaching in Further and Higher Education, latterly as senior lecturer and as Programme Director.
- Member of board of governors, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy;
- I was a governor at St Luke's Science & Sports College from 1996 - 2012;